Subject: Wouldn't it be great,....?
From: Seven2000
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 06:18:22 +0100

Wouldnt' it be great if we could break a line of text apart on two levels?
The first being down to the individual letters themselves, and the second
being the final break. Particularly useful if you want to animate the
individual letters in a line of text. I hate having to painstakingly position
each letter,.....or the ole 'align left, align right, delete' method. What a
headache!

James