Subject: Keyboard Commands
From: Rick Kasparek, McLeodUSA
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:02:10 +0100

Greetings from a newbie lurker... Flash 3 has been great! In fact,
I've been asked to do a presentation for one of my collegues in
Flash... This is a 'slideshow' of sorts that needs to be paused
now and then for discussion. I can cause the action frame to stop
of course, but only know how to start up again using a 'button action'

...does anyone know if you can use keyboard commands to go forward
and back?

Please respond...

Respectfully,
Rick Kasparek