Subject: FLASH: Movie Dimensions Consensus
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:19:36 +0100

Good Morning All,

I want to get an idea of what dimensions you all use for movies meant for the web. Excluding pop-ups of course.
I have used a proportion suggested to me by a developer 550 x 300 and now when I ask aftershock to exact fit it
I get some ugly stretching and distortion. So I would like to know for the future what people are using to get nice proportions
ccross different screens and browsers.

Thanks, Larry