Subject: Re: FLASH: Please test a simple hybrid site
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:41:47 +0100

At 02:13 PM 4/28/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi Flashers,
>
>I'm putting together a not-very-flash hybrid site for my ex-wife in Brittany:
>
> <http://www.for-sale-in-france.com/albertine>

Hi William and welcome.

Nice drawing.
You can program Flash so that it checks to see if the whole movie has been
loaded. If it performs this check in the first frame, and the movie is
fully loaded, you can assume the viewer has already seen the intro and you
can have Flash jump ahead so as not to make people see the intro a second time.

Also, in the Object and Embed codes, change "autohigh" to "high" and you
won't see intermittent "jagglies" as the movie plays.

Marc Hoffman