Subject: Re: FLASH: Check out my game! Kill some vampires! (for real)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:09:16 +0100

At 11:24 AM 4/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Sorry, wrong URL
>
>Hello,
>Please take a look at my game and let me know what you think and/or you
>have any problems.
>
>http://www.pmg.net/slayer_test/flash.slayer.html

Hi Brad.

I agree with others' comments -- lots of fun, nicely rendered, and not
challenging enough for the player. BTW, it was pretty sluggish on my
P166MMX (cheap video card, 64 megs RAM) running Win95. The vampire
monologue is especially slow, I think the words could easily be read in
half the time -- I suggest you find a faster transition method. Also, it
was weird how the slayer moves backward at the beginning -- is it supposed
to simulate a landscape pan? Doesn't work for me.

Really nice drawings, colors, and sounds.

Marc Hoffman