Subject: RE: FLASH: Server Saga Continues...
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:07:57 +0100

Hi Anne

Wow and I was patting myself on the back for straightening them out. Note they are having problems with their ftp here at @home in southern Ontario today.
I don't know if it's a problem where you are. People are having trouble logging onto my site today. But since I got @home to set the MIME properly my friends on IE 5 have had any problems. Maybe call tech support again. They weren't aware of the problem until well after it was underway. I might be completely misiing the boat here but that's my opinion. Hope that helps,

Good luck,
Larry