Subject: Re: FLASH: sketches -> vectors
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:34:57 +0100

Hi Anna,

Both of your illustrations are nice, I see that your style is looser when it's
hand drawn. My suggestion is that you eliminate some of the black lines in the
second illustration, giving it a more free look. There by basing the illustration
on color not just lines.
I have another suggestion as well: try drawing in Flash first, without comparing
it to another application.

Mary Brzys

--
http://www.brzys.com