Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: http://www.1hostplus.com
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 02:47:18 +0100

Jonathan:

Second time I've asked you this, and I hope you're kind enough to oblige
this time:

PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST TO THE LIST.

Thank you for your consideration.

Russell E. Unger
ZAX Communications
Multimedia & Internet Design & Development
630.953.9320 :tel
630.223.6916 :vm/pgr
pageratzaxcoms [dot] com (text messaging via pager)