Subject: Re: FLASH: my online resume
From: Roger Smith
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 03:03:28 +0100

Anthony,

why is this flash? How about some animation? At least a link to the
website you had done. There's not much content really to it, esp for the
file size it was. At the moment this is more suited to standard HTML.
You resume says you know Flash and DHTL etc, some animation stuff, well,
lets see it :)

(more? you want more?)

Roger

--

Roger Smith (rogeratchimo [dot] com [dot] au)

Chimo

http://www.chimo.com.au

Suite 5, Level 2

187 Rundle Street