Subject: FW: FLASH: HELP with On MouseEvent
From: Eirik Madland
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:54:52 +0100

Try adding another action below the first one. Then you should be able to do
what you wanted.

Hope you get it.

Regards
Eirik Madland
Senior Systemkonsulent/Senior System Engineer

Sentralbord: +47 51 95 18 18
Telefax: +47 51 95 18 00
Mobil: +47 952 53 813
E-mail: <eirik [dot] madlandatnbc [dot] no (mailto:eirik [dot] madlandatnbc [dot] no)>
Internet: http://www.nbc.no
Postadresse: Postboks 420, N-4067 Stavanger