Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: MAC viewability
From: Richard Ortiz
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:44:12 +0100

Scenes from Vermont,

I'm not on a Mac, but I found some potential problems that may be of
interest to you.

1. The word electric on your intro page is misspelled.
2. The "hit" area for "Visit Joe's Pond" is set for the text on roll over.
You should
consider designating an area in the hit frame under edit.
3. It appears that you placed a drop shadow on the script text "Scenes from
Vermont." The
drop shadow views as the same color. As a suggestion, you might want to
change the
color of the drop shadow to create a more effective shadow.

I like the concept for the web site, it appears to be effective for those
interested in learning about Vermont.

Best regards, Rich