Subject: Re: FLASH: Buttons are not working
From: Mimieux10
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:59:10 +0100

In a message dated 4/29/99 9:43:13 PM Central Daylight Time, jaymaatjayma [dot] com
writes:

<< The problem is that I have a stop action towards the end of the movie, and
you are supposed to be able to click on an invisible button to move on.
Well, the movie stops just as it should, but I get no finger to click the
invisible button. It works just find in the .fla when I enable test
buttons and frame actions. But upon export... nothing. >>

i was having this same problem on the mac. i originally thought it was my own
stoopidity or a funky download for the 30 day trial i was using while i
waited for delivery of my flash box. crossing it over to the pc/flash cured
it. i just got my mac version of flash today which i assumed would cure the
problem. but i guess not....hmmm....