Subject: RE: FLASH: my online resume
From: James Jendrzejewski
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:58:16 +0100

Good day,
The best option is to cover all angles. Add a link for a text HTML based
resume for printing off the web. Add a link for a downloadable word document
with all the pretty stuff and add a link for a downloadable text based copy
(no fancy stuff). Most headhunters here at Auburn University download from a
data base in Word format. If a copy is somehow circulated through an email
make sure it is not in HTML format.
Then fire up the Flash! Show them what you are made of!
James
Newby flasher, trying to shed it all.
http://www.auburn.edu/~jendrja/chestudentweb