Subject: Re: FLASH: High instaed of AutoHigh.
From: Drew King
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:39:14 +0100

Hi Anthony,

I looked at your sight and had the same thought.

High instead of AutoHigh.

This is an Aftershock setting.
It will fix that gagged, bitmapped look that happens with tween scaling with
alpha effects(I have no idea why). The effect is not visible with Test
Movie, only when viewed in a browser. I had that problem with a movie and
the High setting seemed to fix it, though it took some time to figure out
what the heck was happening. Weird!

A few things I noticed about your page:

The link to your resume opens to a solid black, blank browser window and
then opens a new window for your shockwave movie. Put something on that
blank page.

Also, you should use a Get URL action to link to the JMUVR website.

Make your site as interactive as possible!

Ok, I'm done.

Drew King