Subject: Re: FLASH: Moving flash logo test
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:06:49 +0100

At 09:08 AM 4/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Can you please check out the logo at
>http://www.siaction.com/e and tell me what you think
>about it

First, a minor point: set quality=high instead of autohigh, so your movie
stays in sharp resolution.

I don't suppose you named the business, but in my mind "eclipse" has
nothing to do with food catering, so that makes it hard to create a logo
that has to do with the purpose of the business, which in turn creates name
recognition problems. As far as eclipses go, I don't think of them as
starting in darkness. So I would expect to see either the moon or the sun
shining and then being eclipsed. The moving, glowing stars to the left are
very pretty but have nothing to do with the business or the theme (or am I
missing something?), they are just a distraction, so I would save them for
another project. I should think you want full attention on the eclipse
idea, and if you can tie it in with catering so much the better.

Marc Hoffman