Subject: Re: FLASH: Zob New Media Corporate Site
From: Jason Nugent
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:36:02 +0100

The MIME type is not set on your server. Netscape needs a MIME
type in order for it to figure out what to do with the swf file. go to
flashcentral and read the sections for doing it.

Jason

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998 TheGilsterataol [dot] com wrote:

> Hi List,
> Anyway, for some reason, there is a plugin problem when viewing
> www.zob.com/flash/index.html in Netscape. Can anyone explain this?
> Also, for some reason, the flash movie it taking too long to not even load
> in IE, can anyone explain this also?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Gil Kruger
> Presdient & CEO
> Zob New Media, Inc.

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)
ap958atchebucto [dot] ns [dot] ca "This is who we are."
jasonatirt [dot] org
Certified Webmaster

Visit IRT.org - Internet Related Technologies - http://www.irt.org
Articles on all aspects of internet development, including -
CGI/Perl, CSS, JavaScript, dHTML, Java, XML, HTML