Subject: Re: FLASH: problem
From: Brad Bechtel
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 18:31:15 +0100

>Please, help me to find a place where I could download plugin
>installation program and save it to my hard drive without autoinstall.

Ali,

The ActiveX control for MSIE is available in the Flash3 Players folder under the name "FlashAXInstall.exe". Also included in this folder are the Macintosh and Windows versions of the Netscape plug-in, the Java Player for Flash 2 files, and the standalone players for Macintosh and Windows.
You may need to uncompress these files on the appropriate machine type to get them to work properly (Mac files on a Macintosh using Stuffit Expander; Windows files on a PC using pkZIP or equivalent).