Subject: RE: FLASH: AfterShock and a mind of its own.
From: Rob Brewster
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:56:31 +0100

I was just about to reply to you when you informed us that you had found the
toggle :) However it does leave unanswered the question as to why BOTH the
GIF and swf showed up in Netscape. I have noticed this problem also.
Shouldn't the GIF only show up when the plugin is not installed?

Anyone care to explain where the problem might be?

Thanks
Rob Brewster
Aztech Designs Pty Ltd