Subject: Re: FLASH:anyfeedbackappreciated
From: Mike Bodily
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 02:42:42 +0100

Sarah Bagshaw wrote:

> hello all,
> I have just put up a beta version of a site im wrkin on and would
> appreciate any feedback n' suggestions as to how to improve on the running
> of the animations which are a little jerky and have a tendency to loose
> quality.
>
> http://www.avco.com/sarah/quiz/123.htm
> -sarahb

I had the same trouble as a previous reply-ers: Movie would not
automatically play without hitting "reload" or right-clicking and
selecting play. Code looks right, though. Hmmmmmm.

Also the pre-loader didn't work properly--just kept "loading" after
loadED ;)

I tried on both NN 3.03 and NC 4.04 with same results on both.

Didn't notice any quality problems. Looks like your code says
autohigh--try HIGH.

P233MMX, 32 ram, win 95, thrashed desk

Mike

Mike Bodily
Stay Creative Design
http://www.staycreative.com
mikeatstaycreative [dot] com (mailto:mikeatstaycreative [dot] com)