Subject: Re: FLASH: Is Frame Loaded Question
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:24:06 +0100

Hi Kelly.

I would need to see specifically what actions you're using to say what's
wrong. Can you provide details?
In a typical usage, If Frame is Loaded sends the movie a few frames ahead
if the target frame is loaded, otherwise the movie goes to the next frame
and (within a few frames, or after a preload loop) is looped back to the
frame that checks if the target frame is loaded. So it should keep looping
until the target frame is loaded, at which point it then jumps past the
loop and starts playing the main sequence of the movie.

-Marc

At 03:21 PM 8/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey gang!! I have a small problem. I have an action in the first frame
>of my movie that says do not play until the last frame of the movie is
>loaded. However, when my file is loading, I get 11% down and the movie
>starts to play. Why is this?
>
>--
>Kelly R. Kerr

Marc Hoffman
<marchofatjps [dot] net (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net)>