Subject: FLASH: A bitmap wipe transition
From: Ash Patrick-CPA016
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:30:28 +0100

I have a problem and whoever can help that would be great. I am still
kinda new at Flash and I am trying to perform a graphics wipe.

I want to have a main Bitmap in the background and then have it
gradually wipe away from one side to the other, but I wanted to try and
get the edge of the wipe to be kinda like a fuzzy haze rather than a
sharp line. I tried to use a mask layer w\ a gradient as the mask but
the edge was still sharp. Any help would be great. And I am sorry if
this was discussed before and I missed it.

Thanks in Advance, Fletch