Subject: No Subject
From: Ali
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:01:45 +0100

I have a flash animation with looped streaming sound. On another layer, I
have a button which stops the music via a "stop all sounds" action. I have
another button which I want to turn on the sound.

What I can't figure out:

How do I make this button turn on the music once I have clicked the turn
off music button and stopped the music? There isn't a start music action...

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA,

Ali Rafiy.

Ali Rafiy
Sr. Producer
theglobe.com
31 w 21 fl4 nyc ny 10003
http://www.theglobe.com
direct-> 212 886 2893
main-> 212 886 0800
email-> aliatcorp [dot] theglobe [dot] com