Subject: FLASH: Re:
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:38:59 +0100

Use a tell target action in the restart music button that instructs the
movie clip that contains the sound to play. This is assuming that the
music is in a separate movie clip. It is a good practice to keep your
music in its own movie clip that contains the stop music command button.
Easier to control and edit that way.
Hope this helps.

Dorian

Ali wrote:

> I have a flash animation with looped streaming sound. On another layer, I
> have a button which stops the music via a "stop all sounds" action. I have
> another button which I want to turn on the sound.
>
> What I can't figure out:
>
> How do I make this button turn on the music once I have clicked the turn
> off music button and stopped the music? There isn't a start music action...
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> TIA,
>
> Ali Rafiy.
>
> Ali Rafiy
> Sr. Producer
> theglobe.com
> 31 w 21 fl4 nyc ny 10003
> ----------------------------
> http://www.theglobe.com
> ----------------------------
> direct-> 212 886 2893
> main-> 212 886 0800
> email-> aliatcorp [dot] theglobe [dot] com

Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too