Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Movies as screensaver
From: Jos van der Vleuten
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:22:08 +0100

Hello Michael,

There is a fantastic screensaver called "AnySaver" it is shareare and i use
it with director movies with
good results. You can use it free for your own use and the price is: $19.95
without limitations.
It simply runs your .exe file when the monitor is starting to sleep. So it
must be possible to use this cheap
screensaver with Flash.executables.

Jos van der Vleuten
http://www.insight-multimedia.nl