Subject: RE: FLASH: Wav Problems
From: Rick Turoczy
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:35:05 +0100

I've had similar problems. The workaround, at least on the Windows
platform, has been to bring the sound into good old sndrec32.exe and
resave the file . . . even if you resave it as the same format. I've
also noticed that this will work if you have problems with Flash
speeding up or slowing down the tempo on your music.

Hope that helps,
Rick

Rick Turoczy
rickatdiversitycorp [dot] com