Subject: Re: FLASH: .swa files in Flash3?
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 23:41:27 +0100

At 01:36 PM 8/27/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Tip: When using Flash movies in Director, don't use Flash sounds. They
>won't mix with other sounds on Windows. Instead, have a Flash button send a
>message to the Director movie, requesting that Director play the
>buttonclick sound. This lets you use higher-fidelity audio with greater
>compression, as well as mix it with other sounds in the piece.
>
>jd

John,
Could you post the command for the Flash button to request that Director
play a sound? I know it's probably in the Director 6.5 documentation, but I
have only Flash3 and need to prepare Flash for embedding in Director.

Thanks.

Marc Hoffman
<marchofatjps [dot] net (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net)>