Subject: FLASH: Multiple Tell Targets on a single button
From: Andrew Vester
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:57:02 +0100

Hi all, I have multiple Tell Targets on my buttons (say about 15 per
button), does this affect performance negatively when I export and make
the movie available for viewing?
All the 'Tell Target' actions are doing is switching all the other movie
clips back to the first frame.

Thanks for your time.
Cheers
Andrew