Subject: Re: FLASH: Good Flash 3 Books
From: PAPP Attila
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 18:37:20 +0100

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, brad merritt wrote:

> At 09:02 AM 8/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hi, I'm new to Flash 3 and was wanting some suggestions on good reference
> >material to use. Any books out or online guides to get me started. I have
> >learned a lot just from this list too.
> >
> >Ryan Scott
> >
> There were supposed to be two or three books out a couple weeks ago, but I
> was informed that the publishers have not delivered yet (at least in my
> area) They should be out soon. There will be a Quickstart Visual Guide and
> a Flash 3 Web FX book, thats all I have learned about.

I am also trying to find some books on Flash, but in Hungary all you can
get is a bad translation. I would like to somehow buy the original english
books, but I have no idea who to contact. I also want to buy Flash3!
Creative Web Animation by Darrel Plant.
I hope it can be arranged through the Macromedia distributor in Hungary...

-=[ papatiatmad [dot] hu | papatiathotmail [dot] com ]=-
-=[ http://members.tripod.com/~papati ]=-
-=[ http://www.mad.hu/~papati ]=-