Subject: Re: FLASH: Bandwidth & Binaries
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 20:23:50 +0100

All you said may be true but :

Most of us pay our ISP per connect time, and also the phone company so
every second extra online is extra money spent.
If you want to show binaries the best way is to post them on the web
where we can choose to dl or not. This is by far the best solution.
Posting on the web should present no problem as various free hosting
services exist.