Subject: FLASH: Question for anyone
From: Chris Jester (CTS Technical)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:24:33 +0100

Hey I hope everyone is having a good day,

Anyways, I was wondering if you can put a flash .swf file in a active X
control? If this is possable you could essentially have more control over
the movie?

Also, I attended the "Next 20 years" Computer show yesterday and I spoke
with probably 20-30 ISP's and I ask about the Macromedia Generator, and not
one will support it as of yet and almost all said that if it was high enough
in demand they would get it themselves, but it is not in demand and
therefore they do not use it.

So I am thinking if you want to make some cash and you are a ISP now is the
time to take the advantage.

Jester