Subject: RE: FLASH: Good Flash 3 Books
From: David L. Rice
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:38:49 +0100

Just picked up my copy this morning at my local Barnes & Noble. I've been
waiting almost two weeks for it to arrive from the publishers. Their web
site says "In stock for immediate shipment". URL:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com.

Cheers,
--
David L. Rice -- dlriceatbsdlabs [dot] com (mailto:dlriceatbsdlabs [dot] com)
Black Swan Development Labs -- http://www.bsdlabs.com