Subject: RE: FLASH: Browser version problems
From: David L. Rice
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:55:31 +0100

Worked fine for me under IE 5.0DE and NS 4.5pr1 on an NT Server 4/SP3/IIS4
P200/128MB/4MB Stealth/Various sound players/editors (including RPG2). My
only request: could you include a "on/off" button for the sound? I assume
(and yes, I know the translation... ;)) that the site's not yet finished.
However, it's a darned good site so far!

Regards,
--
David L. Rice -- dlriceatbsdlabs [dot] com (mailto:dlriceatbsdlabs [dot] com)
Black Swan Development Labs -- http://www.bsdlabs.com