Subject: FLASH: OT: Where to find Unlabeled CD-R discs
From: TheGilster
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:19:28 +0100

Dear List,
This is a tad offtopic. I am developing a product (to be distributed on
CD) and I am working out some of the details for when the final product is
released.
Where can I find CD-R discs that don';t have labels on top of them?
Also- are there any websites of printers that would print labels onto a CD
directly?

Thanks,
Gil Kruger