Subject: FLASH: for Flash's sake!
From: kirsten
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 07:36:46 +0100

Hello all,

After lurking and learning from you all for a little while now, I offer my
site for you to view. At the moment it is a small site, but one from which
I hope you may derive at least a moment of enjoyment nontheless.

A special thank you John Croteau for your very helpful 'The Basic Tell
Target' tutorial. (I even checked to see that my MIME was set correctly.)

Any feedback welcome. It's a bit beta still. I am particularly interested
to know how it loads/performs on slower connections and machines (actually
I'm afraid to know). There should be a clearly detectable difference in
speed for each loop.

http://www.funkyfunk.com/

Thanks,

Kirsten