Subject: FLASH: Re: for Flash's sake!
From: Aaron Cushing
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:35:03 +0100

Kirsten,
I really like the look of you ranimation, and the character is great.
Everything loaded fine for me (though I AM on a cable modem), and played
just fine on my 9500 PPC in NN 4.05. I'm interested in where you plan to
take this site. Looks great so far.
Aaron

=======================================
Aaron Cushing, New Media Engineer
Crescent Studios: "We Deliver"
http://www.c-studios.com
=======================================

>From: kirsten <kirstenatdna [dot] bc [dot] ca>

>Hello all,
<snip-o!>
>Any feedback welcome. It's a bit beta still. I am particularly
interested
>to know how it loads/performs on slower connections and machines
(actually
>I'm afraid to know). There should be a clearly detectable
difference in