Subject: Re: FLASH: for Flash's sake!
From: Dave Hollinden
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:00:15 +0100

At 11:40 PM 8/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Any feedback welcome. It's a bit beta still. I am particularly interested
>to know how it loads/performs on slower connections and machines (actually
>I'm afraid to know). There should be a clearly detectable difference in
>speed for each loop.
>Kirsten

Hi Kirsten,

I like your animation style,
and the spirit is playful and fun.
And everything worked well technically
except that I often had to click more than once,
maybe even 8 or 10 times,
to get to the faster speed loops.

As a music person,
I want to see the dance precisely follow the beat of the music.
You could do this if the sound synchronization was set to streaming.
Dave Hollinden
Sound Designer
Jet City Studios
2019 3rd Ave., Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98121
206-448-5854
dhollindenatjetcitystudios [dot] com (mailto:dhollindenatjetcitystudios [dot] com)