Subject: FLASH: variables
From: Tewes
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:37:39 +0100

Hi flashers,
my problem: I have two MCs. The first one runs to a certain point, sets a
var "menue" to 1. The other MC runs off and asks, if the var "menue" has the
value one, if yes, he sends a tell target back to the first MC. That´s. how
it should work, but it doesn´t. This is the first time I try scripting in
Flash 4, maybe I do not use the right syntax or my idea is basically wrong.
So, how can this be done???

Thanks in advance

Kalle
Kalle Tewes