Subject: Re: FLASH: Shake?
From: MunchkinsDad
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:04:03 +0100

----- Original Message -----
> Can you shake the browser screen with flash4 useing some sort of command
> that will tell java to shake it?...
> i found this site that shakes the flash logo pops out..the timeing is just
> right....i need help......
> to see it for your self goto  www.flashzone.com
> and then goto the flash challenge and wait for it to load
> i e-mail David and he said it was javascript but i took the script they
> used
> and it didn`t work..so i downloaded there movie and it worked....what`s up
> with that?

Presumably, the Flash Movie calls the FSCommand which tells
Javascript to do the thingy... Try looking through for a function called

IStoleThisFromPraystationAndYouCanToo()

where do you find functions like that?
thanks

(really, that's what it's called) It seems to do the windowshaking.
You'll have to call this function through FSCommand.

(BTW, we all steal other people's code, but we pretend not to in
public)

Alias|Rob

MunchkinsDad

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.