Subject: Re: FLASH: Function call (was MunchkinsDad)
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:52:16 +0100

> >Get the prgram called GETRIGHT and copy the URL and then go to file on
>
> Or you can just pull the .swf out of your cache...

Actually, the function itself is not in the SWF it is in the HTML code of
the page that holds the SWF. Go back to the page, put cursor in top left
(so it is NOT over the SWF) and right-click (if you have a PC) & pick "view
source" to see the shake function....which is what I think he wanted,
right Dad? Oh, and by the way, you (MunchkinsDad) need to change your email
program to send mail to the list as plain text...no formatting.

HTH
Cheri
Advantage Web Solutions
http://members.home.com/cherica