Subject: Re: FLASH: Pop-up windows
From: Hal medrano
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 00:07:01 +0100

Thanks, John. I recall seeing Colin's tutorial, but I couldn't remember who'd
done it or wehre it was. Problem is, you still have to choose between housing
your Flash movie in a frameset or eliminating Mac IE4.5 support by using the
Javascript protocol. Either one's an imperfect solution. There's just no way
to get 100% browser support on this thing, is there?

Alas, such primitive technology.

Thanks again,

Hal