Subject: FLASH: Multiple strings in one txt file
From: Dreas van Donselaar
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 12:57:54 +0100

I use "load variables" to load all text on my website, because I am going to use multiple languages. The problem is I get a txt files for each string on my website, and Flash 4 crashes if I use too many "load variables" in one frame. Is it possible to have multiple strings in one txt file?
Like:
(test.txt file)
string1=test1
string2=test2