Subject: Re: FLASH: Does this advanced feature exist?
From: Mike Yrabedra
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:18:29 +0100

> Hola Flashers!
>
> I know how to use masks and how to turn the cursor into an object. My
> question is this: Is it possible to turn a cursor into a flash light that
> will reveal some hidden areas (the screen would be black) as the user moves
> his mouse. I have an alternative for this but I am curious if this scenario
> is at all feasible in Flash 4?

I would think you could just "drag" a "mask" around, that should do it. I'm
not sure though.

Have a Great Day! ;-)

<><><><><><><><><><>
Mike Yrabedra
• Big Kahuna

The Mac Surfshop / MacServeShop
60 East Main Street
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
www.macsurfshop.com
1.888.489.6790

"in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." Proverbs
3:6 NIV