Subject: FLASH: Flash Site and I need HELP
From: alexander
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:40:44 +0100

I just made the intro for this interior design site
so please review.

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Balcony/2684/

by the way, I know i shouldn't be asking this in a
Flash Forum but does anyone know how to preload
images for image swap behavior(Dreamweaver) please
tell me where do i have to go to preload the images.
I've done it before in Dreamweaver but i can't seem
to find the box to check for preloading images in
Dreamweaver(I stopped using dreamweaver for a while).

thanx everyone.

alex