Subject: RE: FLASH: New window automatically open?
From: Christian Loepfe
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 07:31:42 +0100

Hello Sianna

First define in your header a java script function for opening a new window.
Here's an example:

<script Language="JavaScript">
function Live() {

newWindowProperties='toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar
=no,scrollbars=no'

newWindowProperties=newWindowProperties+',resizable=no,width=300,height=35'
newWindow= window.open ("Live.htm","newWindow",newWindowProperties)
</script>

And then insert in the <body> tag an 'OnLoad'. This should look like this:

And thats it. The page where you insert this should now automatically open a
new window with the defined properties when its loaded.

MfG
Chris

www.loepfe-pc.ch