Subject: FLASH: error type 2? Re: URL to The Beat Matcher Game
From: Vincent Cocciolone
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:27:01 +0100

Hi,

Strange but when I access this with IE 4.5 on a Mac (:-P)
it begins to load, but on the part where it loads the high
scores from a text file, it shuts down IE and says...
"The application "Internet Explorer 4.5" has unexpectedly
quit, because an error of type 2 occurred. ... "

Now I know this browser on the Mac is buggy when it comes to
Flash 4... but is that it? Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Vince