Subject: Re: FLASH: Modify Instance Grayed Out
From: krow
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:40:40 +0100

At http://webpagetogo.com/FS/WD/flash/lesson1.html

There is a 5 lesson tutorial on making a movie, with buttons, text,
morphing, shaping, sound etc.

In Lesson-2, #3, Changing Text color, is instructions to use
Modify/Instance, but when I get there, instance is grayed out.
The tutorial is for flash-3 and I am using 4-trial version.

Anyone who does this movie, let me know if you can. AL Lyman