Subject: FLASH: 3D
From: Shahid Quadri
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:56:10 +0100

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if they have any solutions to producing 3D images in
flash. Specifically, which, if any, 3d programs allow you to export
rendered images as .eps (retaining the vectors) and the lighting and fills.

I have limited experience with 3d programs; I've only tried Ray Dream and
Extreme 3D and can only export DXF files, which sometimes work and
sometimes open as a text file, but nonetheless you're only left with the
polygon frame and none of object's lighting or fill.

What I've ended up doing is exporting images frame by frame as rendered bit
maps. Opening them in illustrator, retracing, them by hand, trying to match
the gradient fills and then exporting them as Illustrator .eps files to
flash. This takes forever. Any sage advice from those in the know?
--

,..
; _ shahidatnettwerk [dot] com Shahid Quadri