Subject: Re: FLASH: 3D
From: lele lele
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:14:41 +0100

>thanks. I have this at hand and I'll look into it. I thought Dimensions
>could only render as bitmap, but it also looks like you can export as
>Illustrator files. I'll have to see what they look like.

I think that for three-D logos Dimensions Should be good...
But for something a bit more realistic it will fail for sure...
And you'll have to import the sequence of eps of the entire animation...

I've gained good results (just for small -80x80 px- spinning planets) with
simplier 16 colors gifs...
The alpha channel works great for the transparency, and since it's generated
during rendering, it's accurate...
And the size doesn't grow too much...