Subject: Re: FLASH: Database solution
From: Max Johnson
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 02:39:16 +0100

Thanks Sohrab for your reply.
I think the reasons you recommending me NOT to go with Flash in this project is
the same reasons why I believe I actually should do it...

I want to force people to come back to my site through the 'front door' to see
any quote. I don't want them to be able to bookmark certain pages or to select,
copy and paste text.
I want them to explore my site. And NO it's not going to be 'overly' 'Flashy',
but more subtle, fastloading, and extremely userfriendly, regardless of how
computer savvy you are.

Yes, it's gonna kinda be like a 'dictionary.com'-ish, but very aethsetically
appealing.
And as for books; I meant books in regards to DB, not the content. I already
have content up my...

Any other suggestions about what DB 'package' I should go with? Anybody...

/ Max