Subject: RE: FLASH: FS_Command, Javascript -> Flash [passing variable] GOT IT
From: Susan Yoo
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:36:47 +0100

Yay!
I still don't understand what it was or why it working now, but publishing
with Flash with FS Command seemed to do the trick. (I was working with
simple test swfs/html created by directly following the technote.--That's
what was so confusing.)

I even deleted the extra scripting that the FS Command publishing added,
added the EMBED name= and it still worked. It's strange because I was added
the code as was indicated in the technote document: the swLiveConnect=true
and the EMED name= , etc. when publishing normally.

I was comparing the difference in the scripts published normally and with FS
Command (with all the extra Javascript deleted, except of what was pasted in
between the HEAD tags on the Technote and the additional code). I couldn't
see anything. Maybe I'm still missing something, but it's working now.
Have to start reading up on JavaScript. <grin>

Thanks JD and Catherine.

--sueyoo

NudeGuru.com is proud to sponsor the Flasher list